Click to Contact Staff Members
The overall goal of the Nurse's Office is to promote the health and wellness of Southwick students and staff. The following services are provided by the Health Office:
- Maintenance of health records on each student to include Physical exams, Immunizations, medications, and any health concerns/diagnoses.
- Monitor student absences.
- Vision and Hearing screenings.
- Height and Weight (BMI) screenings in collaboration with Physical Education staff.
- Medication administration. To include assessment of possible side-effects and effectiveness.
- Assessment and appropriate referral of ill and/or injured students.
- Student Flu Clinic
- Student Dental Clinic
- Creation and implementation of Individual Health Care Plans as needed.
- Staff education on current health issues.
- Wellness Committee activities.
For my information, please visit the Southwick Nurse's Website.